Open Call #COLLAGENOW 2024by Denise Bibro Fine Art
UPDATE: We are no longer accepting applications. Thank you to everyone who has applied for our open call.
Denise Bibro Fine Art, NYC, is proud to announce our virtual open call for the upcoming virtual exhibition #COLLAGENOW.
Employing the internet and social media as a platform for showcasing art has become extremely important during the past years, when virtual exhibitions and showrooms are now the new norm. After the success of last year’s show we are once again announcing an open call for the artists working in collage, especially for those actively using social media such as Instagram as a platform to promote and expose their art.
We will pick several finalists to showcase their work in our #COLLAGENOW exhibition. The chosen pieces will be featured on our online platforms and promoted on all our social media.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 30, 2024
- This call is open to artists working in collage or media that is 80% collage-based
- No primary gallery representation
- Completed Prospectus Form
- $50 entry fee
- Please pay via PayPal [email protected]. Include first name and last name OR make a check payable to Denise Bibro Fine Art: PO Box 1071, New York, NY 10011
- Please email all virtual documents to [email protected]
- Email subject line: #COLLAGENOW, FIRST NAME, LAST NAME
- Fill out this application form including:
* A maximum of 10 hi-res images as jpgs, file title should be title of the work
* Email should include title, date, size, medium, and retail price for all works
* State whether you paid via PayPal or check
- CV as a Word document
* Instagram handle (if applicable)
Jurying will begin on a rolling basis. Artists will be notified within two weeks after deadline if they are selected.